Do you want to know what happens in your Whyte Ridge community? You now have many ways to do that:
- The community centre website always has the latest information about programs, classes and events taking place in the community
- Our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/WhyteRidge is regularly updated, plus you can message us with questions or suggestions. Whyte Ridge Soccer also has their own page – https://www.facebook.com/WhyteRidgeYouthSoccer
- We also have a Twitter account https://twitter.com/whyteridgecc that receives updates from our website
- You can also subscribe to our email list to receive our monthly electronic newsletter. The subscription form is on the website’s right side. We will not share your email with anyone else
- Did you know you can read our news via your feed reader, like Feedly or Flipboard? Here is the URL you need to add – http://whyteridge.ca/wp-cc/feed
- We’ve had some problems with our digital sign, but it has now been fixed. Next time you are walking or driving by please check it to see any upcoming events
- When you search us on Google you will be able to find our contact phone number and club hours, read reviews, get directions and more
- If you would like to host a party or organize an event please visit our rentals section on the website or contact our general manager using the contact form https://whyteridge.ca/wp-cc/facility/rentals/
- Finally, you can always email our board members (and me personally) to ask questions or provide feedback. All our current directors as well as vacant positions are on our Board page – https://whyteridge.ca/wp-cc/members/board/
Hope to see you more at our centre!
Communication director, Whyte Ridge CC.
Special Thanks to Orli Gelfat http://www.orli-design.com/ for the artwork.