Our centre is currently offering a part-time position on the board of directors.
- Prepare and Analyze monthly financial statements.
- Must have prior Accounting Experience.
- Knowledge of Sage 50 accounting software preferred but can train if required.
- Handle all daily Accounting which can include the following:
- Accounts Receivable invoicing
- Bank deposit entries
- Accounts Payable entries
- Weekly cheque Run
- Bi-weekly preparation of payroll
- Assist in preparation of reports for outside auditors at year end.
- Knowledge of Open Office or Microsoft Office program a must.
- Must read and speak English language well.
- Requires approximately 3 to 6 hours on average per week.
Nice to have
- Being a resident of Whyte Ridge or the surrounding area.
To apply as well as for additional details please contact email@example.com