Category: Our community

All about are community

Our Whyte Ridge: Story of Williams Syndrome

Have you seen this girl? You may have seen her in the neighbourhood, or maybe while sitting in your car at a red light, while she smiles, waves, or blows kisses to you. She seems so friendly and says Hi

Our Whyte Ridge: local musician finds his way to help community

When my family moved to Whyte Ridge 3 years ago, everything was new to me – new area, new neighbours, and a new school for the kids. I used to take a bus to work from where we lived before,

Tagged with:

Our Whyte Ridge: Spring Break with Whyte Ridge School

The students of 3CT are hoping Spring Break will be warm this year. They have come up with some fun activities happening around the city. “When we researched we found stuff we never knew about!” Said Cameron and Jadon. The

Our Whyte Ridge: Festival du Voyageur in Whyte Ridge

Students at Whyte Ridge school get into the spirit of the Festival du Voyageur every year by creating a celebration all their own. Grade four students explore this important and fascinating part of our Métis and First Nations history during

2017 WRCC AGM and the new WRCC evaluation survey

Annual General Meeting of the WRCC All residents of Whyte Ridge and Linden Ridge are invited and urged to attend the AGM taking place on Tuesday, April 11, 2016 7:30 pm at the Community Centre (170 Fleetwood Road) in the

Tagged with: ,
WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com