Whyte Ridge is pleased to inform that we will be hiring students to fill the following positions. Please send your resume to General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating what positions you are interested in.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Continue reading “Summer Jobs” »
Soccer Sport Volunteer Positions
Winnipeg, Manitoba will host the Canada Summer Games July 28 – August 13, 2017. Featuring 16 sports, over 250 events and a major cultural festival, the 2017 Canada Games will welcome over 4,000 athletes and coaches and more than 20,000 visitors. For more information about the Games please visit canadagames.ca/2017
When: July 29 – August 3 (Female soccer) & August 7 – August 12 (Male soccer). Game times are still to be confirmed.
Where: Ralph Cantafio Soccer Complex – 900 Waverley Street
Continue reading “2017 Canada Summer Games” »
The Treasurer manages and reports on WRCC’s finances. The main duties include:
- managing routine income and expenditures for the community centre,
- keeping and maintaining accurate books and records of account,
- providing monthly financial reports for approval by the board,
- assisting members of the board with financial planning (budgets and reporting),
- handling payroll, and
- maintaining compliance with applicable financial and legal regulations.
SAGE 50 software is used.
Please also check all directors and non-directors positions on our website.