The Community Centre is located on a 4.4 ha site on 170 Fleetwood Road. The site includes the following:
- A 53-stall asphalted parking area, toboggan slide, and a WMBA basketball court on the south (Fleetwood) side;
- Two outdoor hockey pens (one asphalted) on either (east-west) side of the building;
- A full-sized soccer field and tyke-sized soccer field in the centre of the site;
- A play structure and secondary parking lot on the northwest side of the property;
- A system of graveled pathways connecting access from Fleetwood Road at the south to the north at Cloverwood Road and across Bishop Grandin Boulevard towards the Fort Whyte Alive property to the north; and
- An interpretive trail includes a (400m) length of tall grass prairie, a butterfly garden and several interpretive signs.
The (4,834 sq ft) building was constructed in 1998 and includes the following:
- A (1,120 sq ft) multipurpose room with a capacity of 96 people;
- A general open area with benches and large windows for viewing outdoor skating;
- Three change rooms, two washrooms, and a small canteen with a refrigerator; and
- A mechanical room and attached garage.
Event Venue (multi-purpose room)
Whyte Ridge CC on Google Maps