- Whyte Ridge Soccer fields are for Whyte Ridge teams ONLY. Any unauthorized use is prohibited. If you want to use the field you MUST get permission from Whyte Ridge Soccer or Whyte Ridge Community Club.
- WYSA and WSEU scheduled games will always have priorities even if they occur outside of regular windows, for example, Fridays or weekends.
- Booking is on a first-come-first-served basis. If you booked the field and someone else uses it – they will have to find another place, not you.
- Please do not book for more than 1 hour on weekdays and 2 hours on weekends.
- Book only one field at the same time. We want to be courteous to each other.
- When using the field you are responsible to keep it in good condition. If the field is damaged – DON’T use it. Please report as soon as possible to our field maintenance coordinator. See Soccer Contacts page for more information.
WRCC Soccer fields calendars
HGI school (Don Smith park) – 1/2 size (U9-U10)
Send meeting request via Google – email@example.com
Whyte Ridge school – full size (U13-U18)
Send meeting request via Google – firstname.lastname@example.org
WRCC North (aka Tike) – 3/4 size (U11-U12)
Send meeting request via Google – email@example.com
WRCC South (aka Club) – full size (U13-U18)
Send meeting request via Google – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find the field calendar you want to book.
- Include your team name so we know who is using the field.
- Please be aware that the information you post on the website is public
- If you are not planning to use the field please cancel the reservation.
This service is offered as-is, without warranty or support. It is strongly recommended to use a desktop/laptop computer for a standard browser as shared Google calendars assigned to WR fields may not work properly on mobile devices.
YOU MUST REFRESH THE PAGE and check the field’s calendar to see if your booking was accepted. If after refreshing the page it doesn’t appear on the calendar, please review the steps below.
We will try though to help and fix the issues when time permits. If you have problems booking or you have questions please contact email@example.com
- Unfortunately, these calendars only work if you signed in to a Google account.
- If you have a Google account, please use the Google Calendar app for scheduling. You may also click on “+Google Calendar” at the right bottom corner to add it to the Calendar and do it from there rather than using email addresses below.
- You don’t have a Google account (and neither of any coaches on your team) you can contact your age group convenors indicating your team name, what field and what time you need to book.
Here is a quick guide on how to add an event to a soccer field calendar. Click on each image to zoom in.
Step 1 – add field’s shared calendar to your Google Calendars
Step 2 – confirm
Step 3 – create new event
Step 4 – enter event details
- Calendar admins (members of WR soccer) can create events directly in these calendars
- Others, please add corresponding fields’ as guests. If the calendar doesn’t show up in Guests copy the calendar’s direct link listed below its name, i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 5 – Refresh the page to confirm the entry was created
If you followed all the steps properly, you will see your meeting booked. You can also check the calendar on the page, just refresh it.
Important: if after refreshing the event you created shows as greyed or not show at all, this means it was not accepted. In this case you need to modify either the day and time or use another field and different calendar!
I hope you can find this information useful.