FUN & FELLOWSHIP, ENTERTAINMENT & SNACKS, LOTS OF LAUGHTER & LEARNING!
PLEASE ACCEPT AN INVITATION TO ATTEND OUR ANNUAL CHRISTMAS PARTY December 5th, 2019, 1:00-3:00 pm GRACE CHRISTIAN CHURCH, 50 Barnes St.
The PAL (55+) organization has been operating in South West Winnipeg for eleven years, with the mission statement: to enhance the lives of older adults in South Winnipeg.
- Drop-in clubs (bowling, cycling, golf, lunch, bridge, movies, pickleball); fees are pay as you go.
- Garden Club, Men’s Breakfast.
- Classes (Zumba, Weights & Resistance, Write On, Yoga, Painting, and more)
- Special Events (Summer Picnic, Wine Pairing, Concerts, Christmas Party, Zing into Spring)
- Newer choices (Tai Chi, Book Club, Stitchers, Mahjong).
Pembina Active Living (55+), having been awarded a New Horizons grant in 2019, has undertaken a special intercultural project “Making Connections” which is intended to help PAL (55+) become more inclusive and representative of the community it serves, and to fulfill our commitment to the Indigenous Accord. There will be more opportunity to hear about this important initiative on December 5th.
See you at the party, 1:00-3:00 pm at Grace Christian Church.
Address: 50 Barnes St, Winnipeg, MB R3T 4Z7