We have a number of camps each year. For current offerings please visit the following page – https://whyteridge.ca/activities/camps/
Summer 2023 (scroll down to see full selection)
Sport and Recreation Camp (ages 6-12) 2023
Registration now open.
The Whyte Ridge Community Centre is excited to offer summer camps for children between the ages of 6 and 12. Camps will run for the following weeks from Monday to Friday, from 9am-4pm with before and after care (drop off as early as 8 am, pick up as late as 5pm). The camps will offer a variety of activities including sports, games, arts, crafts, science experiments and culinary arts. Costs are $150/week, except for the short week which is $120/week. The Whyte Ridge Community Centre summer camps will provide a safe and enriching environment for campers to participate in healthy, developmentally appropriate activities and learning experiences. Our camps focus on fun while learning and building social skills through new activities. Weekly themes will keep campers engaged. Each week campers will experience Make Something Mondays, Tasty Tuesdays, Wander Wednesday, Totally Terrific Thursday, and Flood Water Friday.
Weekly themes coming soon.
- Week 1: July 4 – 7, 2023 (short week, Canada day holiday observed on Monday, July 3)
- Week 2: July 10 – 14, 2023
- Week 3: July 17 – 21, 2023
- Week 4: July 24 – 28, 2023
- Week 5: July 31 – Aug 4, 2023
- Week 6: Aug 14 – Aug 18, 2023
How to register: 2 steps
- Complete the registration form to reserve your spot at https://whyteridge.ca/?p=8025, payment must be made at the time of registration. Select PayPal option to pay by credit card or select invoice and payment can be made by e-transfer to email@example.com. Please include your camper’s name and the week of camp for which you are making payment in the message area.
- Ensure you have completed the Camper Information Form to complete the waiver and camper information.
To reserve your spot, Payment must be complete and the Camper information form must be completed at the time of registration.
RDT – Mini Soccer League Summer Camp (registration now open)
RDT Soccer will be running their annual soccer camps at the Whyte Ridge CC. This camp is designed for soccer enthusiasts between the age of 7 – 12. We will focus on soccer but will also include a daily fitness component where children will work on their speed and agility to help fine tune their motor skills and overall fitness levels. Additionally, we will use a portions of each day to play a variety of low organized games to teach spatial awareness through other mediums while creating a fun atmosphere for your children.
You can drop off your children between 8:00 – 8:30 a.m. with pick up scheduled between 4:00 – 4:30 p.m. Lunch break will be scheduled between noon and 1:00 p.m. All 5 days of the camp will take place at the Whyte Ridge Community Centre.
Please ensure your child arrive with proper footwear, shin pads and socks, a water bottle, lunch and snacks. We will take snack breaks throughout the day. The Whyte Ridge Community Centre has a canteen on site however they only supply basic snacks.
- August 7 – 11 (7 – 9 years old)
- August 21 – 25 (9 – 12 years old)
Go to https://rdtminisoccer.com/wp/summer-camp/ for more information or to register.
Mad Science Camp- Radical Robots
Week of August 28 – Sept 1, 2023 (waitlist available)
For children in Grade 2-6
Children learn about the uses of robots in our world and spend time experimenting with super cool red-hot robots. They discover the science of circuits and how robots use sensors to explore things around them. They build their own working robot to take home with them.
For more information or to register, go to https://manitoba.madscience.org/parents-details-c.aspx?regItemSessionID=379833