- Whyte Ridge Soccer fields are for Whyte Ridge teams ONLY. Any unauthorized use is prohibited. If you want to use the field you MUST get permission from Whyte Ridge Soccer or Whyte Ridge Community Club.
- WYSA scheduled games or any WRCC-sanctioned events will always have priorities even if they occur outside of regular windows, for example, Fridays or weekends.
- Free booking is only for WRCC soccer teams. WRCC will charge groups and organizations that are not part of our community a fee to use the fields. This is to help us cover the cost of permits. Contact our team for more information.
- Booking is on a first-come-first-served basis. If you booked the field and someone else uses it – they will have to find another place, not you.
- Please do not book for more than 1 hour on weekdays and 1.5 hours on weekends.
- Book only one field at the same time. We want to be courteous to each other.
- When using the field you are responsible to keep it in good condition. If the field is damaged – DON’T use it. Please report as soon as possible to our field maintenance coordinator. See the Soccer Contacts page for more information.
NEW: the city swapped North Tike and CC fields. So for the 2023 season, the North field is FULL (U14-U18) and the South (CC) is 3/4 (U11-U13).
Winnipeg parks home page https://parkmaps.winnipeg.ca/
Whyte Ridge community fields
1. HGI school (Don Smith Park) – 1/2 size (U9-U10)
Calendar ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. WRCC South (aka Club) – 3/4 size (U11-U13)
Calendar ID: email@example.com
3. WRCC North (aka Tike) – FULL size (U14-U19)
Calendar ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Whyte Ridge school – FULL size (U14-U18)
Calendar ID: email@example.com
Lindenwoods community fields
5. Lindenwoods CC FULL size (U14-U18)
Calendar ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Lindenwoods CC 1/2 size (U9-U10) field 1
Calendar ID: email@example.com
7. Lindenwoods CC 1/2 size (U9-U10) field 2
Calendar ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Lindenwoods Muys park 3/4 size (U11-U13)
Calendar ID: email@example.com
9. Lindenwoods Muys park FULL size (U14-U18)
Calendar ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find the field calendar you want to book.
- Include your team name so we know who is using the field.
- Please be aware that the information you post on the website is visible to the public. Don’t share any private information.
- If you are not planning to use the field please cancel the reservation.
This service is offered as-is, without warranty or support. It is strongly recommended to use a desktop/laptop computer for a standard browser as shared Google calendars assigned to WR fields may not work properly on mobile devices.
YOU MUST REFRESH THE PAGE and check the field’s calendar to see if your booking was accepted. If after refreshing the page it doesn’t appear on the calendar, please review the steps below.
We will try though to help and fix the issues when time permits. If you have problems booking or you have questions please contact email@example.com
- Unfortunately, these calendars only work if you signed in to a Google account.
- If you have a Google account, please use the Google Calendar app for scheduling. You may also click on “+Google Calendar” at the right bottom corner to add it to the Calendar and do it from there rather than using the email addresses below.
- You don’t have a Google account (and neither of any coaches on your team) you can contact your age group convenors indicating your team name, what field and what time you need to book.
Here is a quick guide on how to add an event to a soccer field calendar. Click on each image to zoom in.
Step 1 – Add the field’s shared calendar to your Google Calendars
Step 2 – Confirm
Step 3 – Create a new event
Step 4 – Enter event details
- If you are the Calendar admin (a member of the WR soccer team) you can create events directly in these calendars
- Everyone else, please add corresponding fields as guests. Search the field’s calendar in Guests (type “field” to filter) then select the required field. You can also include the calendar’s direct link listed below its name (see above i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org) if it doesn’t appear in the search.
Step 5 – Refresh the page to confirm the entry was created
If you followed all the steps properly, you will see your meeting booked. You can also check the calendar on the page, just refresh it.
Important: if after refreshing the event you created shows as greyed or not shown at all, this means it was not accepted. In this case, you need to modify either the day and time or use another field and a different calendar!
I hope you can find this information useful.