Before making a reservation please check the calendar below for availability
Multipurpose Room (event venue)
Rental of the Community Centre multi-purpose room is available for all types of group events, including but not limited to wedding receptions, meetings, reunions & birthday parties.
Room Capacity: 96
Room Size: 8.5m X 12.6 m (27.5 ft x 41 ft)
Rental Fees: Per hour for the total time the community centre is used. Rates are subject for annual increase.
$35 – no liquor
$70 – with liquor
A signed rental contract, a cheque for the rental fee paid in full as well as a separate damage deposit cheque of $150.00 have to be received prior to the confirmation of the hall booking. All cheques are to be made out to Whyte Ridge Community Centre. An email outlining the confirmation of your reservation will be sent to you upon receiving the 3 components (contract, rental fee and damage deposit cheques) required to make the booking and to let you know when and where to pick up the keys for your rental date.
There is no reservation of the hall date without receiving these 3 components of the rental process.
- There are eight (8) – foot tables plus eighteen (18) – 6 foot tables and 94 chairs
- There is a kitchen area with microwave that can be used for warming food.
- There is a 12 cup drip brewer than can be used but you need to supply your own coffee and cups.
- You can only serve alcohol with a permit – LGA Occasional Alcohol Permit information can be found HERE
- All music must stop by 12:00 am.
- Basketball courts and skating rinks are available at an extra charge during specific hours. Please check their availability before making a reservation
- You MUST be at least 18 years of age to book the Community Centre.
- You will be required to sign a Hall Rental Agreement outlining your responsibilities
- A minimum non-refundable deposit equal to the greater of: 25% of the total rental fees, or $30 is required to reserve the rental. This deposit will be forfeited upon cancellation or non-attendance at the rental.
Please view our online calendar located below to find an open rental date / time and then fill in our booking form to make a rental request.
We will respond to booking requests within 3 business days. Please note that the requested rental time must include the total rental time needed (this is to include the time needed to set up & clean up).
Need more information? Contact email@example.com for details.
Rental inquiry form
Rinks are available to rent to private groups at a cost of $50/hr during the following times:
Fridays: 4:30 pm to 9:30 pm
Saturdays & Sundays: 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Please check calendar to confirm availability and email: firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your private time! Spots are limited.