Whyte Ridge CC is proud to offer the following programs directly or through our partners
Ringette – via SouthWest Ringette
Hockey – via Fort Garry Hockey Association
FREE Accessible Outdoor Fitness Classes 2021
Please follow this link to REGISTER: https://forms.gle/6qkR1L1SM6tdYPfa7
About our Accessible Fitness Park:
- First of its kind in Manitoba
- Designed for improved accessibility
- grade level entry
- easy entry equipment
- fall-rated, wheelchair friendly safety surface
- World leading Kenguru Professional calisthenics equipment
- To provide a novel, safe, physically distanced fitness class alternative to gyms and indoor fitness spaces.
- To promote physical literacy to a broader section of the population and improve access to fun, safe fitness opportunities for all.
- To promote awareness of our Fitness park facility with it’s accessibility features.
- To motivate our residents to learn about alternate fitness opportunities such as calisthenics, bodyweight training and street workout and the benefits they bring to physical and mental well being.
For Your Safety, Participants must provide a signed, completed copy of the Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q+) prior to starting classes (see registration link above)
Important: Before participating in events or activities offered by WRCC, make sure that you have read Terms and Conditions document.