2022-01-12 - 2022-02-08
17:00 - 12:00
IntenSati is a method of movement, mantra and meditation to awaken the mind, body and spirit and train us to replace negative thoughts with powerful, positive ones. It’s a practice that can be done at home, in a studio, in the office, at school, and pretty much anywhere else you can imagine. This class has a warm-up, then cardio at your own pace with no choreography (you can even do it in a chair) and a cool-down with a meditation at the end to lock and load it all in.
No prior experience is necessary; all you need to get started is simply the desire.
This class is for you if…
- Find joy in movement (or would love to)- you can participate in a chair
- Want to feel good while you get your cardio
- Like to learn from and with wonderful people
- Are seeing a transformational personal experience
- Feel a little nervous. It’s all good; most of us are!
Venue: Whyte Ridge Community Club